Thursday 7 May 2015

Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights & Peach Lights

Hello Beauties I hope you are well :) 
I did it again :)  I now own these highlighters for the longest longest time and realised I never blogged about them how crazy is that :)  
I didnt blog about them not for the reason of not loving them in fact its the total opposite :) 
These highlighters have to be one of my favourite drugstore highlighters I have ever used to be honest :)  
I am sure alot of you Makeup Revolution fans have already tried tested and love these but for those who havent tried these yet you are going to want them :) :) 

There are 3 different types of Baked Highlights by Makeup Revolution 
  1. Golden Lights 
  2. Peach Lights 
  3. Pink Lights
For the life of me I do not know why I didnt pick up Pink Lights but I thought the first two were more up my street :)  For only £3.00 each I know these are a huge huge bargain :) 
So lets talk a little about the packaging before I show you these up close :) 
The packaging is very simple.  Black plastic with a clear lid showing which one is which :)  
What I love is the design of the baked highlighter its beautiful and very fancy for only paying £3 for it :)  They are also very light weight which is always handy for carrying in your bag :) 
First up is :) 

Golden Lights is absolutely stunning and perfect for the summer months :)  and of course those nights out when you want those beautiful cheeks glowing.  Wow the pigmentation is out of this world.  A little goes a long long way :) 
This yellowy gold highlight has beautiful tiny specks of golden shimmer that leave you glowing rather than looking like a disco ball :) 

I love using this on the eyes aswell as its a great wakeup highlight for the inner corner and under the brow :)  Stunning :)  

Next up is :) 

Peach Light :) :)  I have to say this is my favourite out of the two to be honest :)  Reason been is because I like to wear more pinky blushes than any other shades and this really really blends in well with all my pinky and rosey blushes making my cheeks glow so well and making them look so natural :) 


To be honest I dont know why this is called peach lights because when I swatch the highlight it looks more pinky white :)  I think thats why it blends in so well with my favourite blushes :) 
This beautiful Highlight is not as pigmented on its first swatch than Golden lights but that to me is even better as you have full control of how much highlight you want of your cheeks :) 

I am totally in love with these highlighters so much so I have two more in my kit :)  My clients adore them and I am delighted to be able to tell them that they are very affordable :)  I love how easy they are to apply and also how soft they feel against the skin :)  They feel so silky as all baked products do :)  What I love most about them is they last all day and night on you without even a smudge :) 
Here is a picture of me wearing Peach Lights on my cheeks :) 


Have you tried these yet :)  
Whats your thoughts on them :) 
I hope you enjoyed my review 
Until Next Time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 


























I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the peach highlighter! Gorgeous colours & great post x

Unknown said...

I love these! I have pink lights which tbh is a little too light for me so really need to get peach lights as think it will suit my complexion better x

Nicol said...

i love the peach one more than the golden one but have a feeling it wont suit me

the creation of beauty is art. said...

They sound amazing and they look GORGEOUS! I do that too sometimes....fall in love with a product then forget to blog about it!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

All the little things - Irish Beauty Blog said...

Hi Nina, did you buy these in Ireland? I cant find anywhere in Ireland that sells Makeup Revolution? I bought some products while I was in the UK and im dying to get my hands on more! x

beautyqueenuk said...

I have peach light also and I really like the effect it gives x

Unknown said...

Both lovely highlighters think I prefer the second one though

Laura said...

Both highlighters look gorgeous and so does your makeup ;)

Laura
Pink Frenzy

Unknown said...

I have golden lights and i absolutely love it! Need to get my hands on the peach one it looks gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...