Monday 15 September 2014

Irish Beauty Bloggers Meetup in Dublin 2014 :) :)

Hello My Beauties 
I thought it was about time I shared with you all what we got up to at the Beauty Bloggers Meetup in Dublin.  
The lovely Anita from Anita Beauty Spot Organised and Hosted this brilliant day for us and I have to say well done girl.  Anita is expecting a baby and that wouldnt even stop her organising this day for us all :) 
After a 2 hour bus trip I was absolutely thrilled to get to our destination which was downstairs in Costa Coffee on Dame Street in Dublin (a lovely place might I add)  
This event was planned for months and I couldnt wait to catch up with everyone again :) :) 

We were told that there was going to be a few companies there to give talks on some of thier products which is always exciting for us beauty bloggers :) :) 
First up was the adorable Sarah aka Adoreabubbles Irish youtuber/blogger who has set up her own little business.  She is a true beauty fanatic and she has really thought of us ladies and how we can store our favourite beauty products, plus take pride in showing them off by creating amazing Storage units.  I want every last one of them and will surely be buying them as soon as I finish redecorating :) 
Her website is called Bubbles Bowtique 

The moment I seen this next brand I was delighted as I wanted to learn more about them plus I never tried any of their cosmetics before :)  Paese is a brand available to Ireland.  All of our products contain ingredients like Vitamin C, A, PP, B and E complexes, oils, waxes, minerals, natural UV filters. About 85% of cosmetic ingredients are natural.  They have a huge range of products that are high quality and low priced.  They supplied us with 3 nail polishes on the day to try in which one of them I am currently wearing on my nails and have to say I am pretty impressed already.  Keep and eye out for my review on them soon :) 

The Beautiful Jane Founder of Mondss was there personally to share with us her creation :) :)   She was telling us about an experience in particular she will always remember one day meeting her friend on a warm day.  She was wearing a bright coloured top.  She knew as we all know that wearing a bright top of a warm day leads to sweat marks on our beautiful tops dresses etc can be extremely embarrassing so she rushed to stick tissue paper under her arms to stop that from happening.  This worked for a short while but obviously tissue will move as it doesnt stick to the skin.  Thats where she came up with the Mondss Underarm Wear.  A patch that adheres to the skin and protects your clothing :)  I am really looking forward to trying this out and Of course letting you all know how I find them :)  I know for a fact I could have done with these that day spending 2 hours in an overheated bus with no air conditioning oh my goodness I used a whole pack of tissues 

The lovely representive of Green Angel gave us a talk and demo on some of the companies most popular products to date.  GREEN ANGEL is an exclusive range of seaweed and essential oil based beauty products, sourced and hand-made in Ireland. This unique collection of fresh and innovative beauty essentials were developed by husband and wife team Mary and Chris Mitchell.
She showed us some of their amazing moisturisers and some of their amazing smelling body smoothers which I have to admit felt amazing on the skin I am hooked already and will surely be buying one or two of my own :) :) 

There was also a raffle in aid of Console (The National Suicide Charity)  which I was delighted to particapate in as its a cause very close to everyones hearts at this stage in life and I feel it the more money raised for this charity the more lives will be saved.  There was some amazing gifts to win and everyone who won seemed absolutely thrilled with their prizes.  

Of course one of the best stages of the day was catching up with all the beautiful bloggers I have previously met, some I have been following for a long time but never met and some new bloggers.  We had so much fun chatting about literally everything we could and of course everything we had seen that day.  Its great to chat to people who have exactly the same interests as you.  
Here are some of the bloggers who were at the meetup

Anita James – Anita’s Beauty Spot
Aisling Rose – Total Makeup Addict
Cat Mac Liam – Big Blonde Girl
Eimear - Eimear Byrne 
Filomena Kaguako – Enhance What’s Yours
Girl Friday – GirlFridays Beauty Blog
Kathleen O’Rourke – Squidgy Moments
Marina Bergman – Beautiful Me Plus You
Megan-Rose Core – A Little Bit of Makeup & Beauty
 Nirina - Killer Fashion 
Nadine Stephens – The Parma Violet
Robyn Morton – Robyn Rants & Raves
Sarah Guildea – Adoreabubbles
Sarah Ellen Reiter – The Contouring Chronicles
Yaz O’Connor – Glitter Mama Wishes & Glitter Mama Shop
I know there is more but if you are a blogger reading this and who was at the meetup please add you link in the comments and I will add them to this post :) :) 
 The time flew by and before we knew it, it was time to go :( boooooooo.  We were presented with lovely filled gift bags and I was amazing with the bunch of gifts that were inside.  Wow I was not expecting that at all 

This is just some of the items we got to try out and here is a list of the companies who sponsored our meetup and gave us such lovely gives and vouchers on the day 

Overall the day was very enjoyable and unforgettable I really hope its not too long before we meetup again
Thanks again to Anita for organising the day 
So keep an eye out for some future reviews on the products we got on the day and of course find out what each one of us got with our discount codes and believe me we will be using them.  I have already bought from one site haha 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 






I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...