Friday 2 May 2014

PowderPocket Box April 2014


Hello my beauties :) :) 
Its that time again PowderPocket Box for April :) :) 
Last months Box was super exciting and I have to say I have enjoyed trying out the products I received in them to refresh your memory check out my March PowderPocket post here.  I especially loved the Ginvera BB Cream in which I got 5 full face applications out of and really liked it in fact I will surely be purchasing a full sized product of it for the summer I even did a review on it in which you can check out here 
I also loved the Shiseido - Perfect Rouge Lipstick in which I also did a review on you can check it out here 
This months box has surely open my eyes with delight yet again :) :) I am so so pleased with what I got.

The theme of this months box of course is to mark the start of summer go on you can have a little read of the wonderful magazine that comes with this lovely box 

I love that the paper is bright green this month really summery and of course the paper shreddings reminds me of the hay bales you see in the fields during summer :) :) 
So on with the products I got :) :) 
First up is 

Obviously with Summer arriving our skin is exposed to the sun more which mean extra cares to our skin especially our faces and PowderPocket and surely cleared that by giving us a sample of the La Roche Posay - Anthelios Ultra Light Fluid SPF 50+:  Retailing at €19.50 full sized -  La Roche Posay state that present all year round oven in overcast weather, long UVA rays can penetrate the skin deeply all the way to the dermis.  The 3-way damage can affect the skin's colour(graying) its structure(wrinkles and sagging) and also your immune system.  The Anthelios Ultra Light Fluid SPF 50+ gives you unrivalled facial skin protection.  What's more it has an non-oily finish and leaves no white marks.  Hmmm Sounds great I can not wait to try this out ;)   Check out more details on www.laroche-posay.ie


Of course PowderPocket has thought of our hair for the summer box by adding 
Eva Professional- Mystic Diamond Elixir: Retailing at €25.00 for 100mls:  
Mystic diamond is the perfect combination of two exclusive components, argan oil and diamond powder.  Argan oil is obtained from the argan tree in south west of Morocco. It nourishes and regenerates your hair giving to it the shine it has lost. It also gives your hair volume and prevents frizzy hair.  The diamond powder gives an extra shine to your hair, it will shine like never before.
I can not wait to try this little beauty and I will be surely trying it our on Sunday for my sons Communion day as there will be lots of photos been taken.  

Next of course they thought of is the later nights we will be having we will be having a few morning waking up with puffy eyes ;) 
An Irish Brand/Product :) :  Bia Beauty Stop The Clock Eye Gel:  Retailing at €16.95 for 15mls:  
Ah I am so excited to try this product as I am ashamed to say I have never got round to trying Bia Beauty Products even though I am Irish but I will surely be trying some more products soon :) 
Bia Beauty says:  We use arnica infused oil which dispenses trapped fluids and so reduced puffy eyes and bags under the eyes (  I need this even without staying out late at night lol lack of sleep due to having 5 children can bring on them bags anytime hahaha)  The aloe vera soothes and heals while the rose, immortelle and myrrh work on fine lines.  This product is 100% natural, instantly brightens tired eyes and comes in a handy airless pump.  
Check out their website for more information www.biabeauty.com 
I just couldnt resist trying this out straight away and it does feel super cooling in fact I found instant relief on my sore tired eyes I will continue to use this and let you all know how I get on 

Next up is Makeup yeeeeeeeeee
Ok you all know at this stage this is one of my favourite Brands not only because they are Irish but because they make the most amazing brushes for such affordable prices.  When the first box was release I was so disappointed I missed out on it because it features one of Blank Canvas Cosmetics brushes but I am delighted I didnt miss this one.  Featured in this box is Blank Canvas Cosmetics E26 Blending Brush- Retailing at €6.99 full price:  I already own this brush and absolutely love it I also have a review on it which you can view here 

Lastly but not least another makeup product 
Etre Belle Cosmetics - Long Lasting Eye Shadow Pen:  Retailing at €9.95 -  I have never heard of this brand and That makes it even more exciting :) as I love trying out new brand.  Etre Belle Cosmetics is a German Brand and has been around for the past 30 years.  
I am sure I will be doing a review on this as its full sized :) 
Plus Etre Belle State that this Longlasting eyeshadow pen is ideal as an eyeshadow or a thick kajal liner.  They also claim that it becomes smudge and waterproof :) :) Cant wait to try it out and its ones of my favourite colours too ;) 

Another brilliant box this month I am delighted with PowderPocket for sure.  With another 2 full sized products in this months box plus 3 very decent sized product samples I have absolutely nothing to complain about and already excited about the next box.  Keep any eye out for some reviews on some of these products ;) 
Well if you are check out the PowderPocket website where they offer a plan 
Monthly plan is €15 including postage 
6 monthly plan is €75 including postage where you receive you box per month for 6 month that includes a free box 
12 monthly plan is €150 including postage where you receive your box per month for 12 months that includes 2 free boxes 
Have you got your box yet?
What's your thought on it :) 
Until Next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 














I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

This looks like a fab box - the eyeshadow pen is a gorgeous shade!

Jess xo

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Ooh you got lots of great goodies!!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...