Wednesday 5 February 2014

Guest Blog Post #6: A Minty Affair - Nail Art Tutorial by Dellilah's Notebook


Hi everyone. This is D from Dellilahs Notebook.  Recently, all this grey weather left me craving for some spring nail art kind of mood and here I am, with one of my very latest design. Its a beginners level nail art with just one tool. Hope you find it easy. 
  • The colors I used are shown below.

  • I have traced a guideline of the design that we are going to follow in the picture below.  Using the mint green nail color as a base all you need to do is make a simple flower on each nail. If you find it easy, just start of by making a plus sign ( +) using white nail color and then fill it up. Please excuse my messy brush. 

  • Using simple strokes just keep filling the flower making sure all the points meet at the center. Don't worry if they are not perfect, you can apply another coat on them for a neater look afterwards.

  • Just keep going

          


  • Your finished flower would look something like this. I went over the petals once more with a white nail color.
         

  • Using a glitter nail color of your choice, fill the center of the flowers. I used a big drop size and let it dry for a few minutes.
  • Clean the sides of the nails using some nail varnish remover making sure you wipe off all the extra nail color.
  • Seal the design with a top coat. There, you are done. 

I would like to thank gorgeous Nina for letting me be a part of her Guest Post list. If you like to know more about me, I am found dancing over atwww.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.com - See you there. Don't forget to bring your dancing shoes. 
Hooyaa!! Its Dellilah. x"
Wow Dellilah This is absolutely stunning I love it and will surely be trying it out.  If you like this post and want to see more pop over to Dellilahs Blog and let her know you popped by :) :)   Plus if you are interested in becoming a Guest Blogger here simply email me and we will have a chat :)  dear-nina@hotmail.co.uk xxxx

Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 




















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

DEE said...

Thank you ever so much NINA .I had fun writing this post. Would love to see your nails whenever you try.

Regards.
D, x

Unknown said...

Wow, how creative! I wish I could do nail art, as easy as it looks, mine would probably not look as nice :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...