Thursday 23 January 2014

My Guest Blog Post Swap with Makeup For Dolls

Hello My beauties 

I just Thought to let you know that yesterday I took part in 

my first Guest Blog Post Swap and it was so much fun. 

You would have seen Who I swapped with yesterday but 

just to remind you here is the link to 

Makeup by Dolls review is of the Mane 'n Tail Hair 

Strengthener - Click here!


For my blog post on Makeup By Dolls Blog I reviewed the 

New F25 Powder/Bronzer Brush by Blank Canvas Cosmetics

which is been released this friday :)  Check it out here.

I hope you enjoy and I hope you take advantage of the 20% off all 

Single Brushes & Brush sets on the Blank Canvas Cosmetics site.

  If you are reading this and missed the sale dont worry simply enter 

"Nina" as a discount code and you will get some cents/pennies off 

your buys ;) 

I hope you enjoyed 

Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 
















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...