Friday 8 November 2013

Rimmel Glam'eyes HD 5 pan Eyeshadow Palette in Brixton Brown

Hello My beauties I hope you are all well today 
Well you know the way you go into a drugstore/pharmacy to get one particular non beauty related thing but of course you notice the make-up and beauty products on the way to that one item and spend literally 20 minutes browsing telling yourself "no no I don't need this" Hmmmm well How often did you actually come out with just that one item that you went in for.  
That of course is not what happened to me I came out with more than one item well I just had to avail of the 3 for 2 offer in Boots on make-up and hair product I just had to !!!!! 
It for the love of my blog people !!! :) 

So Anyway I got myself a back up of one of my favourite foundations and then got myself a lovely new blush and of course I just had to pick up this beautiful looking 5 pan eye-shadow palette which were only recently released in October of this year 


There are 4 shades to choose from 
Golden eye which is a mixture of silvers blacks and a golden shade 
Foggy Grey which is a mixture of greys and browns 
Pinkadilly Circus is a mixture of greys pinks and purples 
and Brixton Brown which I got :) 
Each palette costs €8.95 and around £6.99 

This stunning little palette holds 5 shades of eyeshadows and also a sponge tipped applicator.  Its amazing how much you get out of one little palette.  This palette is even suitable to fit into you purse never mind you handbag. 
Even though there are 4 beautiful shades to choose from This one called out to me more The shades look amazing and perfect for Autumn 
Let me show you a closer look 

Starting from the right hand side 
Shade 1 is a stunning shimmery champagne shade I did find this shade to be a little clumpy but once you wear a primer or a base this is an amazing shade for highlighting or even as a lid colour. 
Shade 2:  This is a matte taupe brown suitable for blending out harsh lines or even as a lid colour 
Shade 3:  This is a stunning medium brown with a slight coppery undertone to it very pigmented and a little goes a long way
Shade 4 (middle) wow this shade is stunning shimmery coppery red shade I love using this in the crease as it works well with all the shades applied again a very pigmented colour and a little goes a long long way 
Shade 5:  Is a deep chocolate brown again hugely pigmented and works well in the crease for definition or in the over V I also like to use this as a day time liner as its not too dark but still defines the eyes 

The best thing about these shadows is you can also use them wet.  The above pictures are swatched dry and without primer underneath I swatched the shades a couple of times over each other to show how build-able they are.  
From using this palette I would rate it 4/5 docking one for the fact that some of the need a little building up but once applied stay put for the day :)  They blend well and all shades look amazing together.  You can also get a number of different looks using this palette alone both for day time and night time.  
I am well impressed with this palette so much so I am going back to get the rest to try out :)  
For the price you are getting a good bargain and the fact that there is a 3 for 2 means I will get one free yeeeeeee :) 
Have you tried the New Rimmel Glam'eyes HD 5 Pan Palettes Yet 
I looked up for Any of my US readers and you Can purchase these Palettes from the Feel Unique Site :) 
Until Next Time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 











I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

May said...

Great post! This new Rimmel palette looks amazing!!! Found you via the "The Beauty Blogger Bunch" Group - new follower :)
Katrina
Mountainbeauty2013

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

This looks gorgeous, I love the middle shade! :)

Jess xo

Unknown said...

I think that I HAVE to have that in my collection, lol. Beautiful colors!!! Great blog!

Unknown said...

Mountain Beauty Thank you hunny And thanks for popping by :)

Jess I know doesnt it? Me too

Teri Belle You sure do hunny you will love it :)

WhingingNinja said...

ooh I love the look of this hope we get this in Australia http://meforless.blogspot.com.au/

Belle Morte said...

Hi Nina!

I love your new blog makeover - it looks so sleek and shiny - lovely! Did you do it yourself? I need to get my blog revamped too, I'm terrible at coding though! :P

Great review on the Rimmel palette - the colours loook lovely and pigmented! x

I love your Catrice reviews - it's one of my fav brands and such fantastic value - keep up the good work missus! :D

Belle Morte Beauty

Unknown said...

Jess Do you not have Rimmel in Australia hun

Belle Morte Aww thank you so much a fello blogger done it for me Thank you for you lovely comment hunny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...