Sunday 1 September 2013

Rimmel Scandal'eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in "Nude"

Hello my beautiful readers how are you all today :) 
I am sure you all agree it is very very hard to find a good pencil eye-liner that will stay on the waterline all day long plus settle on eyes that are sensitive.  To be honest I have tried alot of pencil eye-liners in my time for my waterline even ones that state they are waterproof and found they moved, faded or completely disappeared.  I am one who suffers with sensitive eyes and find anything sets my eyes watering.  
I have found some pencil eye-liners to date that have agreed with my water line and stayed put all the long.  To name two in particular is my favourite Avon Super Shock Eye-liners and another is the Rimmel Scandal'eyes Waterproof Kohl Eye-liners which I already have reviewed in a previous review if you missed it check it out here I reviewed 3 different shades in that post   
Seeing as I have reviewed these before I am not going to bore you all with a repeat post but I wanted to show you my new shade I have added to my collection :) 

Everyone in the Beauty industry or Beauty blogging world will agree it is very hard to find this type of shade in an eye-liner from any brand.  Plus even if a Brand does this shade there is a very limited amount sold and 9 times out of 10 its very hard to get your hands on it.  I am sure alot of you out there who are not as obsessed with make-up would wonder why there is even an eye-liner this shade.  Well let me tell you having a shade like this in your collection is a must especially if you work full time long hours or even if you are a very busy mum who is on the go all the time.  Since these eye liners came out I have been wanting to get my hands on this shade and it has been hard to do so until one day I was shopping on line on boots.ie and spotted it I was over the moon so much so I ordered two of them at €5.49 each you couldn't go wrong :)   

The Shade "nude" is a is a perfect eye brightener   It used to be that alot of people including myself would apply white to the waterline but to be honest i hated it as it was way to obvious on me and I just didnt like it where as with a nude shade its more natural and less obvious while your wearing it.  The nude shade is more like a skin tone shade and actually looks like a concealer.  when applied to the waterline it instantly makes you eyes look bigger and more wide open so even on your tired days applying this will instantly make you look like you have had 10 hours sleep.  Why wasn't this around when my twins was born and I was only getting an hour sleep a night for a year and half :( 

This eye-liner not only doesn't well on the waterline but can be used as an eye-shadow base.  It would also be a perfect matte brow highlight shade for anyone it medium to darker skin tones   I love this and recommend everyone to try it out :)  
In this photo I am wearing the liner in the waterline along with a darker shade on the lash line because i had a very bad nights sleep the night before due to dogs barking all night.  This instantly made me look more awake and ready of the day :) 

Here is another photo of before and after as you will see in the first picture I look like the death warmed up with lack of sleep but with a wash of this liner it instantly wakens me up :) 


Rimmel Scandal'eyes Waterproof Kohl Eye-liners are said to be the perfect dupe for Urban Decays 24/7 Eye-liners and I have to agree in my eyes there is no difference only in price tag :) 
Have you tried these yet?  
Until Next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 













I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

Wow this really does make such a difference, I definitely need to get my hands on it!!

Jess xo

S said...

Em... hang on now, go back to the twins thing, an hour's sleep a night for a year and a half?! My twins are due in a few weeks, please tell me you're messing!!! ;-) I've been meaning to get this one fro a while but I ended up with a white MUA one instead, which I find a bit harsh, I'll definitely keep an eye out for this, it looks much more subtle.

DrPoisonIvyBeautyBlog said...

i must get my hands on these

Unknown said...

MissGreenEyes Hahahahahaha you made me laugh so much at your message brilliant :) :) no hunny my twins were 2 months prem which ment they had to be woken up every hour on the hour to feed for weeks and they just got used to that Alot of people i know who have had twins near full term didnt find this happening actually their twins were sleeping through very quickly :)

S said...

Aww bless them, poor little things (and poor you!) - slightly relieved, I have to admit! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...