Thursday 8 August 2013

Sharing the Love #16: Interview with Eimear Byrne

Hello My beauties :) How are you all today :) 
Its that time again the Share the Lurrvvvee time :) 
Today we have another Irish Beauty Guru visiting 
An Extremely talented young Makeup Artist.  I feel this woman should be exposed alot more for her natural talent.  She is amazing and creates the most amazing colourful looks.  If you are wondering what to do with all those extremely bright shades of eyeshadows you have in your palettes and have no Idea where to start Eimear is your gal to show you.  I have had the privilege of meeting Eimear in person once and to be honest the makeup look she had on that day was amazing, she had an amazing eye look created with blue shades and I couldnt stop staring at her eyes the whole time we were chatting I was completely blown away :) :) I simply have to post that look up on this interview for you all to see :) 

1.  Hey Eimear Welcome to my blog :) :) Can you tell us a little about yourself :) 
 Hi there! I'm Eimear, I am 21 years old and I live in Co. Wicklow. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Business Studies course in Dublin Institute of Technology. I have been studying in DIT for the last 3 years, last November I received my qualification in Business Management. However I have always had a second passion...and that is makeup! Along with studying my course in Business Management I enrolled in a makeup course too. Doing the two courses at the same time was tough going, I am qualified in both now so the hard work paid off thankfully!

2.  Tell us a little about your blog 
As most of my friends know, I am a major bargain hunter. If I am going to spend my money on something I like to shop around and make sure I am getting the best value for my money. Not just in regard to makeup, in general too! As this was the very reason I started my blog, hence the name, Bargain Hunter Byrne :) I wanted to share my bargain buys with everyone, in particular my viewers on YouTube.


3.  What inspired you to start up your blog 
On the 19th of July 2011 I posted my very first YouTube video, it was a pictorial, nothing too fancy. I moved from pictorials to live tutorials with music in the background to finally doing talking tutorials. I started to notice that one of the things I was praised about on a regular basis was the fact that I didn't solely use high end makeup. And that where it started :) I decided to set up a blog to give my viewers an in depth review on products I use. I wanted to show my viewers that you don't need to use high end brands and the most expensive products to create amazing makeup looks...just because some products are cheap it doesn't mean that the quality is! Over the last year I started posting Beauty on a Budget videos, in this series I dedicate each video to a different company. I strive to achieve a full face of makeup for under €30. 
Now, I don't always buy budget friendly makeup. On the other hand, if I do decide to spend a bit of money on an item its for a very good reason. I will not impulse buy and spend a large sum of money on a product that I don't know a lot about. I always do my research, always!

4.  What is your dream job?
 I love making YouTube videos and blogging more than anything in the world. To be able to do that for a living, I would consider it to be the best job ever!

5.  Can you share with us some of your favourite blogs to read ?
Wow there are so many, theres nothing I love doing more than kicking back after a hard day and catching up on posts and videos. Aside from Nina of course..I enjoy reading Not Just Inside, The Glamour Nazi, Fluff and Fripperies, Viva Adonis, Makeup over Mind, Adoreabubbles, Scatterbrained, The High Life of Mars and The Make Up Fairy to name but a few! :)

6.  Your favorite skin care, hair care and makeup products?
  Skincare is an easy one as I have not come across many products that suit my highly sensitive skin! I adore the Liz Earle Skin Care range in particular the Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. Hair Care has to be the Alberto Balsalm Honey & Almond Intensive Conditioning Treatment, only €1.49 in Dealz (told you I'm a bargain hunter hehe) and makeup products thats the hardest one of all! But I definitely could not be without my Inglot eyeshadows, I would be absolutely lost without them!

7   If you could give one piece of advice to someone who is thinking of starting up their own blog what would it be?
Find a niche! There are hundreds of beauty bloggers out there, be unique, just be YOU! :)

8.  Can You tell us what is in you handbag?? (hehehe I like been nosey?  Include a picture ?
Whats not in my handbag! Way too embarrassed to show a photo haha. I have about 6 empty Tic Tac boxes, receipts receipts receipts, my skull purse, figrolls, 3 foundation brushes, 2 lipsticks, a lip brush, nail varnish, a compact mirror, hand sanitizer, britney spears curious perfume, passport, a pencil from ikea, tissues, a bouncy ball, hair clips and prawn cocktail crips...... my god I really need to clean out my bag! :O

9.  Where else apart from your blog can we find you aka twitter facebook etc. 
 I'm generally loafing around on my  

10  Any last words for us :) 
Thanks for tuning in guys and thanks for having me Nina! You're all stars <3
There you have the lovely adorable Eimear I just love her and her sweetness shines in her makeup.  This is only a few of her amazing creations so make sure to check her channel and blog out for more :) :) Not only does she do tutorials but she also shares her experiences with products she uses too :) :) 
Thats it for today I hope you enjoyed 
Until Next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 












I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Her makeup is beautiful! Going to follow her blog now x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...