Tuesday 28 May 2013

Sharing the Love #2: Interview with Jessica from Dazzledust08

Beauty is in Eye of the Beholder...
Hey My beauties :) 
Its that time again Sharing the love :) :) Last week was a real hit and alot of people showed alot of interest in been part of my Share the Love Series .  Im so thrilled :) If you want to be featured Check out my post here and simply comment or email me All the details is here :) 
So this week I have the pleasurable company of Jessica from Dazzledust08 and she comes from England She is beautiful inside and out and she is a mummy hard to believe I know as she looks absolutely amazing :) 
So enough of me talking and lets get right down to the Interview for you all to get to know her :) 
  1.   Hey Jessica Welcome to my Nina's World :) :) Can you tell us a little about yourself :) 
Hey! My name is Jessica aka Dazzledust08 on youtube, I am a fully qualified Beauty Therapist. Im also a Makeup Artist and youtube guru.
I have two beautiful children, kenzie & Brooke. It can be hard to juggle My Youtube Career with being a mum but so far ive managed to make it work.

2.  Tell us a little about your blog
  I have a Blog too, www.dazzledust-08.blogspot.co.uk, I update my Blog with swatches/reviews of products that i love so i can share them with my followers.

  3.  What inspired you to start up your blog 
 I was inspired by Panacea81 on youtube, I would sit for hours and watch her videos. I loved her confidence on the camera and her ability to show people how to look their best using makeup. After a year of constantly watching her videos i decided to go for it and film my own makeup tutorials.

4.  What is your dream job? 
My dream job is to get makeup jobs for music videos, films and television projects. One day! :)

5.  Can you share with us some of your favourite blogs to read ?
 My favourate blogs to read include, Makeupbydyna, Fitznbitz, Alicechan9, Themakeupchair & ninasbargainbeauty (You!) :) (nawwwwww)

6.  Your favorite skin care, hair care and makeup products?
  My Skincare includes: Dermalogica special cleansing gel, Multi active toner and Soothing eye makeup remover.
My favourite hair care products are, Schwartzkopf Got 2 b Guardian angel heat protection & Schwartzkopf Got 2 b 2 Sexy Big volume hairspray! (Mouthful!)
And my all time favourite makeup products are, Rimmel London match perfection foundation ivory, Elf makeup mist and sey & the MUA Undress Me too Palette! :)


7   If you could give one piece of advice to someone who is thinking of starting up their own blog what would it be?  
I would say go with your heart! If its your passion then go for it, Don't be afraid of what other people may think of you, remember that confidence is key!

8.  Can You tell us what is in you handbag?? (hehehe I like been nosey)?  
Oh gosh! My handbag is rather full lol, I have an Umbrella as you never know when it may rain in this country, I have a sample perfume of Pink Inc, MUA lipstick shade 14 Bare, A notepad and pen, A scarf, My purse and a compact mirror.

9.  Where else apart from your blog can we find you aka twitter facebook etc.
 You can also find me via Facebook: Dazzledust08 Official, Instagram: Dazzledust08 & Twitter: Dazzledust08

10  Any last words for us :) 
  Thankyou for interviewing me today! I had soo much fun answering the questions. 
Lots of love Jessica XxX 

This girl has some talent and she is an amazing mum to two beautiful children.  I really enjoy her videos and I just love her accent :)  
Be sure to check her out if you are a makeup and beauty lover you will love her channel 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 








I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...