Friday 1 March 2013

Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color Lipsticks in Wine Room, Pinkerbell & Purty Persimmon

Hey my Fabulous beauties How are you all doing today :) :) 
Well now I dont have to get into the whole story of telling you how much I LOVE Wet N Wild as I have at this stage reviewed quite a few of their products and they all have been positive of course :) :) The only negative thing about Wet N Wild is that its not available in the EU including here in Ireland Boooooo :( Awwww could you imagine my collection if it was here I would be another Diva Makeup Queen golly I would just love to see her Wet N Wild Collection I bet she has every last item every sold by them :) :) Lucky Girl 
Anyways I have already reviewed some shades from the Wet N Wild Megalast Lip Color Collection if you missed out on that click here to see my review.  Since getting the last 3 shades I just couldnt resist buying 3 more to try out and today I shall show you my 3 lastest new shades :) 
There are 26 shades of these lipsticks available so I am sure this is not going to be the last of the bunch that I will purchase ;) 
As I have told you in my last review I absolutely adore these lipsticks
They are Creamy, soft, so so so so so so so (ok nina enough so's lol) Pigmented :) 
Everytime I use these lipsticks I still get a shocking surprise by them as they are so so so affordable 
There is a shade for everyone and I mean everyone :) 
They are literally a dream come true in my eyes :) 
What more do you really want.  These Lipsticks contain no shimmer and they are matte with a semi matte finish you may find some of the shades a little heavier to apply than others but you can still work with them :) 
So on with the New shades I got :) 
Wine Room:  This shade surely has the right name :)  This is a stunning berry shade it also has a little red undertone to it :) Wow oh Wow is this shade pigmented and glides on like an absolute dream.  Oh I just love this and It will surely suit every skin tone as you can wear it light or heavy Love it :) 
Next shade up is....
Pinkerbell:  I actually thought this was going to be a baby pink but its more of a baby pink with a coral undertone to it.  This is stunning and will be perfect for Summer its bright cheerful and stunning on.  I can see this suiting all you blonde girlies out there ;) but its stunning on everyone even us fair skinned Irish Gals.  This gives a lovely semi matte finish and feeling moisturising on the lips :) 
And Lastly......
Purty Persimmon:  This is one lipstick that will get you noticed and thats for sure :)  Another wonderful summery shade comes your way :)  This will be stunning on its own with a neutral eye.  The shade is a very bright orangey red and very very pigmented.  Beautiful 
As you can see yourself these lipsticks are to die for and I have no fault whatsoever with them infact im already planning to buy more hehehe shhhhhhhh I know I have more than enough lipsticks but hey for the price they are you just cant pass them :) 
Have you tried any of these lipsticks yet?
Any shades so far you like?
Until Next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 


I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Kerys Marie said...

Oh wow Pinkerbell is right my up street!. I've heard nothing but good reviews about wet n wild lipstick, definitely think its time to buy for myself!

Kerys -xo
www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

Blush and Barbells said...

ooh Purty Persimmon is something I need in my life

Marian McCarthy said...

these are stunning hun!! great review :)

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Omg! Just bought that 970 too. It's really bright on me but i love it

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl / Check out my eyewear line Enerjiee

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies for you comments xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...