Friday 14 December 2012

Blank Canvas Cosmetics E23, E24, E25, E26 & E30 Makeup Brush Review

Hey my beauties how are you all doing today :)  I finally got my Christmas tree up yesterday yeeeeeeeeee !!!! I'm so slow this year so this is why i have been a bit slow with reviews.  On a plus note I got my packages in from the Black Fridays sales so I have plenty to review for you all in the near future hehehehe.  
 Thank you to all who has purchased off my blogsale I hope you all enjoy your new items have fun but for those of you who missed my message on facebook I have announced that everything else on my blogsale is 50% off excluding postage :) 
Anyway back to my review for the day.  As you have probably notice I have already reviewed some of Blank Canvas Cosmetics makeup brushes, they were some of the face brushes I own, love and adore.  Today I am reviewing some of BCC's eye brushes I have in my collection :) 
So the following Eye Brushes are part of the Pro Deluxe Collection you can buy them single or as part of a set 
So starting with my first one 
Pro Deluxe E23 Short Pencil Brush:  Oh my goodness this is amazing I love it so so much.  I absolutely love using this to smudge shadow under my lower lash line its the perfect size to get that precise line.  I also love using this when to smudge out my liner for everyday wear when you dont want that strong harsh line.  This is also perfect for getting that percise out V shape  Its great for the crease its great for the inner corner ITS JUST GREAT FULL STOP.  You can also use this brush for your cream shadows :) This brush is made from soft high grade natural hair and costs only 6.50 now thats a bargain!!!
Next up is
Pro Deluxe Blending Brush E24:  This brush is actually one of their best sellers :) :)  The first thing i noticed about this brush is it held its shape after i washed it which is pretty good for a small brush.  The next thing I noticed is how great this performs.  This is a brilliant brilliant blending brush not too big and not too small.  It feels extremely soft in which i love as this would be the one brush you don't need to be scratchy as you use it alot more and longer than any other eye brush.  This has also been compared to the Mac 217 only more affordable :) I highly recommend this brush :) for 6.50 this is one bargain you cant miss 
Next is ......
Pro Deluxe Tapered Blending Brush E25:  This is a little bigger than the E24 as you can see.  There is alot more fullness in this brush i like to use this more when i am creating a darker look to my eye makeup as it creates even better softer looking lines.  I also find this brilliant for using setting powders on those hard to reach areas such are under the eyes and around the nose area.   This washes well holds its shape well and never shed I love it and this too only costs 6.50 another bargain in my eyes 
Next up is ....
Pro Deluxe Flat Shader Brush E26:  Again Miss Sineady Cady i have you to blame for this purchase lol When i seen Sineady with this brush i thought that's the brush I'm missing in my life .  I am so so glad i got this as this is another very popular brush from the site and if you are not quick enough will find it sold out.  It is in fact sold out at the moment but will be back on the site very soon.  This is one amazing brush.  I find it brilliant picking up the right amount of eyeshadow.  Its amazing how easy this make to apply my eyeshadow's without loosing too much product.  Its so soft and a pleasure to use.  The shape is exactly right for the lid I love that. Sineady also mentioned that this eyeshadow brush is a great dupe for the Mac 239 :)  This is yet another brush that holds its shape well after each wash and its amazing value at just 6.50 euro you are getting a bargain at its best :) 
And lastly 
Pro Deluxe Double Ended Brow/Spoolie E30:  Well now this is one brush everyone should have in their lives yes that includes you men out there who take pride in their appearances ;) after all you have more brows than us women :)  This is such a handy handy brush to have in your collection I do not know how I survived without it lol.  As you can see yourself you have one side in which has a brush to put those crazy brows in place then the other side you have a very flat slanted brush for applying your brow colour on in the most perfect way.  You can also use this side to apply eyeliner and it applies brilliantly.  Love it :)  for only 6.50 again this is a bargain as you are getting 2 brushes for the price of 1 
I am so so glad i have these brushes in my collection.  They are now my everyday use brushes and I have found a change in my makeup application as a result of these for the better of course.  It is true what they say "For a great makeup application you need good brushes" For the price of these brushes you are certainly not loosing out on anything in fact you are gaining :) I highly recommend Blank Canvas to everyone.  Una is a lovely person and she is so sweet to every one of her customers :) :). If you are thinking of purchasing from Blank Canvas Enter "NINA" at the end for a little discount for all my lovely readers I Hope you enjoy 
So that it is for today everyone 
I hope you found this review helpful 
Let me know if you try these and what you think 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 






I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bought myself a few. Love them! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...