Wednesday 18 April 2012

Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream Review

Hey my beauties how are you all doing today :) 
Well after getting over a few days of not feeling so good i am now feeling better enough to start at least blogging again.  The making videos part will have to wait another couple of days but the more i wait the more video ideas is on my list lol but hey its better than having nothing :) 

So if you read my last review on the Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades Blush you would have read that i got 3 items in my haul in which i decided to review separately so this is the 2nd one of my purchases The Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Cream.  I always wanted to try these as they remind me a little of the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream and i wanted to see were they the same or near it as i do like the Nyx ones in which i will be reviewing very soon 
What Collection 2000 say:
Velvet vibes have been hitting the catwalk, the high street and have been seen on our favourite celebs; now this touch-tastic sensation is landing a smacker on our lips! Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Cream is the new velvet-feeling, matt-looking, muted and moisturising lip cream.
For a velveteen pout that doesn’t look puckered, Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Cream is your perfect product. Enriched with a creamy, hyper-moisturising formula that is packed full of vitamins, this innovative cream with a powder finish is a lip-loving product that provides a unique matt, long-lasting lustre to the lips. Powder microspheres hug the creamy colour to your lips to make sure that your pout is perfect all day, or night!

I purchased this in boots for the low price of 4 euro but price can vary some places do them cheaper and you are getting 5mls of product for that price.  Now as far as i know there are only 4 shades available in these lip creams there is 
Cotton Candy 
Powder Puff 
Fairy Cake (which is what i got)
Angel delight 
Even though I stood at the stall for what seemed like forever to decide which one i wanted "fairy cake" stood out to me more.  After all I was choosing shades from this brand that would be suitable for the Spring/Summer time.  
Fairy Cake is a beautiful warm coral pink shade 
The formula actually surprised me.  The consistency is thick but not too thick a little goes a long way.  It feels extremely soft and creamy on the lips.  I have found if you apply with the wand it will appear streaky on the lips so what i do is simply even it out with my little finger.  "Fairy Cake" is so pigmented and i can tell this tube will last me a long time.  Now i know what you are thinking your think "but its matte will it not make my lips drier or soak into my dry lines" the answer is no it doesnt soak into the lines at all i have even applied this when i was suffering dry lips i just put a little bit of chap stick on my lips and applied as normal.  When applied feel nothing like they look from the tube it feels really light and the lasting power is amazing i have found this shade has lasted as long as 3 to 4 hours before i even top up a little.  If you suffer with dry lips they might not last as long :)  The scent of these are lovely its not overpowering and you kind of get the scent of vanilla sweets of it but it doesnt last long on the lips if you dont like that. 
So have you tried these out? If not i would highly recommend them i will surely go out of my way to purchase the other shades for the price they are you are getting more than what you are paying for.  :) :) They are definitely the cheap version of Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams my good friend Dyna has even done a comparison review so check hers out If you want :) :) 
Until Next time 
I hope you enjoyed this review 
Take Care 
Nina C
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

5 comments:

Samreen said...

such a lovely shade.looks nice on your lips :)

Unknown said...

Ooo I was meaning to message you the other day when I saw your post of the blusher, I was going to ask if you had tried the Cream puff as I have recently bought the cotton candy one and love it, I blot mine just to give a really natural look as I have pale lips but I love how it lasts really well and feels soft. I love this colour you have, might have to try a few more :-)

http://sarahjanesobsessions.blogspot.co.uk

Becky said...

Cotton Candy is my favourite of this range. I found the formulation a tad drying but the pigmentation and look is perfect. These are a favourite lip colour of mine at the moment

Becky
http://beckysmakeup.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the Creme Puffs, so cheap yet lovely products :) I just wish there were more colours in the range.

Charlee
Check out my giveaway! :)
http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
xx

Demi Mist said...

It's a really nice shade for Summer!
I hope you can visit my blog, I have followed yours.
http://beautyandthemist.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...