Monday 27 February 2012

Wet N Wild 8 Pan Palette "Blue Had me at Hello"





Hey my beauties :)
Today i have another Wet N Wild Review 
This time its an 8 Pan Eyeshadow Palette
"Blue Had Me at Hello"
I did mention in my video that i thought there was 4 8 pan palettes available from wet n wild but there is actually only 3 available.  
All 8 pan palettes have 
2 browbone/highlight shades 
2 lid shades 
2 crease shades 
2 Definer shades 
and they each cost $5 each which is the same price as the 6 pan palettes.
Blue had me at hello is a cool toned palette containing Silvers/blues/blacks
Starting with your left side you are getting:
  • A shimmery off silver shade not the highest of pigmentation but perfect for tear duct
  • A very pigmented silver with a bluish undertone
  • A dark navy with light blue sparkle bits almost looks black in photos
  • A matte black which is perfect for multi-use 
Then on the Right side you are getting:
  • A baby blue which is fine on the lid i dont really know about using it as a browbone shade.  I wouldnt use it on the browbone but other people might 
  • A nice green/blus shade with a metallic finish
  • A fab deep blue with shimmer 
  • A matte black with silver shimmer

I find this palette is well worth purchasing as i said in my video i will certainly be purchasing the other 2 palettes.  These eyeshadows really shocked with with the texture, pigmentation and quality.  For $5 thats more than worth it.  If used with a primer these eyeshadows will last all day and well into the night.  They are amazing and you dont need to keep dipping your brush into the eyeshadow to build them up either.  The only eyeshadows i would say are not as pigmented would be the silver browbone and maybe the matte black and the black with silver shimmer but again you would only need to dip your brush a couple time more than the rest of the shades. 

So thats it everyone thats my review on this fantastic palette.  Keep an eye out for reviews on the other 8 pan eyeshadow palettes i have ordered and waiting on.  They will be up in the near future. 
I hope you enjoyed my review.  If you have any questions please ask away and comment below i love getting your lovely comments :) 
until next time 
Lots of Love Luck & Laughter 
Nina C
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox








3 comments:

Mateja Mateja said...

Nice colors! I don't really wear blues often, but I like those :)

Rachael said...

I've heard so much about this brand, really can't wait to buy a few palettes in a few days :)

Rachael x

ABI said...

Nice colours! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...