Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Ebay Costume Jewellery Haul

Hey everyone I have my 1st Ebay Costume Jewellery Haul To show you all.  
I have done a video on these beauties and i am going to post up closer pictures of what i got.  
I will also include some links to the trusted ebay shops i got them from so hopefully you might see something you like.  I was super excited when i got these i couldnt believe i got these for such a low price and im extremely happy with everything.  Im especially in love with my new watch like for €5 that was nothing for what i got.  
So on with the pictures :) 
Starting with this fab watch 


I got this watch for the total of €5.09 and I love it.  Whats more is that i got a spare battery with it :) :) what more could you ask for.  Here is the link to the ebay shop i bought it from:  My.Time.Zone



These hair pins are so stylish i love them.  They are great for jazzing up you fab hairdo.  I won these for €1 each plus free postage 
To check these out on the ebay shop i got them from click underneath:
The rest of the jewellery i got from the same seller :) 


 This is one of my favourites :) This is a Vintage Retro Elephant Necklace and it cost me €1.58 plus free postage 

This pearl bracelet is fantastic a perfect piece to wear with a dress or whatever you like.  This cost me €2.26 free postage.

I love this headband its so so pretty and livens up your hair even on a bad hair day lol.  This is the best picture i could get with it on me.  I love it and want more of this kind.  This is called a pearl lace hairband.  It cost me only €2.26 free postage


This is Vintage too and it cost me €1.58 plus free postage 



This is another of my Favourites i love it.  This is a Vintage Red Flower Necklace its fantastic and so dressy.  This cost me €3.17 plus free postage and it was a battle to get this one i was outbidded 3 times and lost it but eventually won it the forth time there is a big hype for this one and no wonder. 

These beautiful earrings only cost me €1.50 plus free postage.  I love these they are actually very sturdy and sort of heavy enough to be unbreakable and they are so dressy :) 

Isnt that ring fab.  I know its only costume jewellery but i love the purple stone in the middle.
This only cost me €0.78 plus free postage isnt that amazing :) :) 

So thats it everyone thats my Haul for today.  As i said in my video i have Part two coming.  As i couldnt just leave it at that could I.  Im just waiting for it to arrive in the post any day now and cant wait :) :) 

So until my next review i hope you enjoyed this one 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 
Nina C 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Lara's Pint Of Style said...

nice haul Nina!! gonna check out the seller shop now!

katie. said...

The binoculars are so sweet :) What cute jewellery xox

Unknown said...

That watch is FAB!!

Unknown said...

@adoreabubbles I LOVE THIS WATCH hun its fantastic and i know i will have it a while as its good and sturdy :)

@Katie yes that what attracted me to shop on the ebay site in the first place i seen these very same binoculars on someone blog and had to get them

@Lara be warned hunny you might go crazy shopping lol i did hahaha

Laura Larrie said...

You got some FAB pieces! I love the elephant! :)

Unknown said...


costume jewellery Costume jewelry is often made of inexpensive or base
metals that corrode quickly. As a result, they are prone to reacting with
your body’s oils or sweat to produce an unpleasant odor. Some people are
naturally more apt to pick up on the scent than others, but everyone should
notice an improvement with regular use of a jewelry cleaner designated for the
metal in the jewelry. If that doesn’t work, give this simple trick a try:
(Thanks You)
Sistaco
statement jewellery
costume jewellery

Anonymous said...

These are very nice pendulum jewellery and looking nice. Click here "Sistaco jewellery".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...